See Clients comments on our services at
Know how to preserve and manage tourism resources, so that they provide long
- Avoid overuse and reduce waste when consuming tourism resources.
- Maintain and promote social, cultural, and natural diversity.
- Integrate the tourism operation with strategic plans and activities at both
the natural and local levels.
- Promote local business by using
locally made products, services.
- Ensure that local people have opportunities to develop tourism operations.
- Consult all stakeholders to determine positive and negative outcomes from
- Manage the operation to enhance positive and minimize negative effect.
- Provide appropriate staff training to improve the quality of personnel and
enhance quality services towards sustainable tourism.
- Prepare marketing material that contributing to sustainable tourism.
- Research and mitigate impacts of tourism operation on the destination. This
will improve knowledge about sustainable tourism and preserve the destination.