"The Jayavarman" - a floating sanctuary of style and space
Inspired by the golden age cruise liner Normandie, "The Jayavarman" is a 20th century boutique style marvel marries avant-garde French colonial design with enchanting Indochine architecture to perfection.
"The Jayavarman" is Indochina's first of its kind boutique style river cruise liner and offers uncompromising luxury on 800 m² public space including 4 decks.
The guest accommodation consists of 27 expansive and carefully designed staterooms and junior suites with floor to ceiling panoramic sliding glass doors onto a private French balcony offer privacy and matchless luxury.
Located on the Main Deck with a balcony, ensuring light to the cabin all day. This Stateroom is individually decorated.
Located on the Upper Deck with a balcony. Each Deluxe Stateroom is decorated in a unique Indochine way.
Royal Junior Suite "Bao Dai"
Located on the Upper Deck, with its own balcony. The Royal Junior Suite is expansively elegant and designed to perfection. With traditional Vietnamese / French colonial style interior design.
Royal Junior Suite "Khmer"
Located as well on the Upper Deck, with its own balcony. This Royal Junior Suite has its own unique identity and character. Experience that home away from home satisfaction.
Enjoy our locally brewed drinks and cocktails, while listening to original, soul soothing music.
"Club 1930": Spacious, airy, while exhibiting pure luxury and timeless decor.
Unwind and relieve yourself from worldly tensions, by getting a classic Vietnamese massage, as you gaze at the stars, while the South Eastern sun rays create warmth and comfort around you.
Vessels Registry: Vietnam
Type of Vessel: River and sea going vessel (20 nautical miles)
Length: 58 m
Beam: 11 m
Draft: 1.6 m
Decks: 4 - Main Deck, Upper Deck, Terrace Deck, Sun Deck
Gross tonnage: 700 tons
Cruising speed: 10 nautical knots
Electricity: 220 volts
Engines: 2 Mitsubishi 500 HP Marine Engines
Generator: 2 x 180 KVA Cummins and 1 x 65 KVA Cummins (encapsulated for noise reduction)
Water: Reverse osmosis and UV water treatment plant
Safety: Radio Comm., Radar, GPS, PA system, satellite phone, life jackets, life rafts, fire hydrants, flares and signals; fire extinguishers, and smoke detectors in each cabin.
Crew: 40 (Cambodian hotel staff, Vietnamese crew)
Hull design: Charming replica of the famous 1930s cruise liner "Normandie"
Exterior Design: French colonial / art nouveau
Interior Design: Indochine style / French colonial style with Khmer artifacts
Accommodation: Up to 65 guests
Cabins: 2 Suites / 11 Deluxe Staterooms / 14 Superior Staterooms
Amenities at a glance:
* Private French balconies with floor to ceiling sliding doors are a special feature
* Stylish bathroom with double vanity and glass shower cabin
* Personal mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities
* Safe deposit box
* In-house phone
* In-suite temperature controls
* Bath robe, slippers, hair dryer
On board services:
* Daily newspaper in English, French and German
* 24 hours room service
* I-Pod rental
* Turndown service and daily presents
* Laundry service
* 24 - hour security
* IDD at the reception
* Doctor on call
* Library with books, arts literature, music and games
* Boutique shop with magazines, literature, toiletries, travel items, clothes and handicrafts
Social areas and facilities:
* Lobby, observatory with binoculars, boutique, dining room, Funnel Bar & Lounge, Sun Deck and bridge platform.
* F&B outlets: dining room, breakfast deck, Funnel Bar and Lounge
* Library with internet workstation
* Reception & boutique
* Massage and beauty oasis (in-/outdoor)
* Luggage store facility